Japon
Have a question ?
Use our forum

Estimated delivery time

Hi,

I'm travelling to Japan next Thursday i.e., 27th of April. So, I order the JR pass today, will I get it in time? or will it be a close call?
Kindly let me know ASAP, so that I can order. In worst case what happens if it is not delivered in time? Can i return the exchange voucher?

Thanks,
Deepak

Comments

• Dear Customer

Thank you very much for contacting us.

Any Japan Rail Pass ordered by 3pm (France local time) is sent the same evening (except for weekends and holidays).

Please check out our delivery time estimate from Fedex here:
    http://www.japan-rail-pass.com/book-jrp/delivery-rates-and-times
    - Enter your postcode, city and country

Please note that the general delivery estimate on the website is an estimate only and is subject to change depending on your address. All deliveries depend on the shipping companies' policy and can be subject to delays due to events such as customs clearance, holidays, disruption to air or ground transportation.

We always do our best to keep our clients informed about any possible delays and find the most suitable solutions to satisfy them. However, we would like to inform you that a delay cannot justify financial compensation.

Yes, you can return them to us for a refund. You have a year after the date of issue to ask for a refund. Please bear in mind that there is a 10% cancellation fee.

Feel free to contact us for any further information.

Sincerely,

Japan Experience
  • I have ordered it just now. Could you please send it ASAP? My order number is 745225. I would really appreciate your help.