Japon
Have a question ?
Use our forum
Options

Which is suitable Pass for 12days (Osaka, Kyoto, Nara, Nagoya)

Hi,

I would like to like which pass is suitable. I going to travel Osaka, Kyoto, Nara for 12 Days. JR pass or Regional Pass?

Please advise.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Hi,

If you are only staying in the Kansai region, then a regional pass would be sufficient. Please noted the Kansai regional pass comes in formats of 1,2,3 or 4 consecutive days.

Kind regards,

Japan Experience
  • Options
    Hi
    I will be arriving Tokyo, Haneda airport at 9pm on 13 May 15. Staying near Shinjuku station.

Tokyo to Hakone: 2 nights

Hakone to Nagano: 1 night

Nagano to Kyoto, Osaka, Kobe and Nara (please advise the most convenient order or best seqeunce of visit) and minimum how much time to allocate for each city

Kyoto to Tokyo

Leaving Japan on 25 May 2015

Which JR Pass suits my itinerary best and for how many days. Thanks
  • Options
    Hi,

The most suitable Japan Rail Pass for your itinerary would be the national one. Kyoto, Osaka, Kobe and Nara are all very close to each other, so the order you visit them in will not really make a difference. We would advise spending at least 2 days in Kyoto as there is a lot to see. The other cities can be seen within a day, but of course you can spend more time there to experience even more.

Kind regards,

Japan Experience
  • Options
    I bought a 14 days JR Pass online yesterday but there isn't any email confirmation. Please advise
  • Options
    When will I receive my JR Pass by FedEx if I ordered at around 2pm Australian time. Thank you
  • Options
    Have received our JRP Vouchers, how do we get our subscriber number, hot line number and terms of use?
  • Options
    Hi Rachel5 and MikeNobles1,

Please email us at contact@japan-experience.com so we can help you further with your queries.

Kind regards,

Japan Experience
  • Options
    Hi Can I be buying more than 01 4 days regional pass and use them consecutively since I will be in Osaka Kobe n Kyoto for 08 days ?
  • Options
    Hi,

Yes indeed you can purchase more than one set of passes.

Kind regards,

Japan Experience
  • Options
    Hello, In June, I will enter/exit Japan via Osaka Airport and stay in Kyoto for 10 days on a business trip. I intend to travel evenings to visit Tokyo, Osaka and Hiroshima for sightseeing. Is a regional or JR Pass the best to buy? What time does the last train for travel to Kyoto leave at night from Tokyo, Osaka and Hiroshima?
    Kind regards