Japon
Have a question ?
Use our forum

Clarification

I will have a 7 day pass. Is 1st class available on all trains if I buy green pass. I will be traveling from Tokyo-Kanazawa-Kyoto-Miho-Hiroshima-kobe-Osaka..

After using 7 day pass, I will have to buy a ticket from Shin-Osaka to Haneda International Airport. I am thinking of using Nozomi Shinkansen.

My question is

can I buy such a ticket a day before my travel?
Will there be 2 tickets.. 1st for travel between Shin-Osaka to Shinagawa and 2nd for Shinagawa to Haneda

If so Can I get both tickets at Shin-Osaka or I have to get the second ticket once I am at Shinagawa?

Can I use credit card for buying these tickets.

Comments

• Green seats are not available on _all_ trains. If you want to check, you can ahead of time.
    You can see regular fares, routes and schedules on Hyperdia.
    http://www.hyperdia.com
    Under "More Options", be sure to uncheck the Nozomi box since you can't ride that train when using the pass.
    To see if the train has green seats, look in the drop down menu under "Seat Fee". If Green seats are listed, then it does.

You can easily buy a bullet train ticket back to Tokyo a day before or 15 minutes before - but not at the ticket machines. If you want to use a credit card, you'll need to buy the ticket in the JR office.
    As for getting to Haneda, there's the Keikyu train from Shinagawa or the monorail (from Hamamatsucho). Neither are JR, so I sorely doubt you'll be able to buy the tickets for either in Osaka.