I will travel to a few cities in Japan next week.
Please advise me which train that I need to book seats since I will be traveling during a busy season.
1. Kyoto to Kanazawa on 29 December 2017 by Hokuriku Line Thunderbird Limited Express
2. Kanazawa to Tokyo on 31 December 2017 by SHINKANSEN KAGAYAKI 524
3. Tokyo to Kawaguchiko on 1 January 2018 - I am still confused which route should I take. I stay around Asakusa and I found 2 routes from Tokyo, which one is better going to Shinjuku and take Azusa to Otsuki or going to Mitaka and take Azusa to Otsuki? And does LTD Express Azusa need to be seats reserved?
4. Tokyo to Odawara on 2 January 2018 by SHINKANSEN KODAMA 639
5. Tokyo to Osaka on 3 January 2018 by SHINKANSEN HIKARI 477
And also I am traveling with a 10 months old baby, is it possible to feed the baby in both Shinkansen and LTD Express Train?
Please also correct my Train selections if there is anything better.