Have a question ?
Use our forum

Japan Rail pass restriction

I have a diplomatic passport I use for Korea (working in Seoul). Shall I use my other passport in order to enter Japan and have a 'temporary visitor visa' to be be able to purchase the JR Pass ?


  • You -must- have a Temporary Visitor status to use the JR Pass.
Sign In or Register to comment.