My (2nd Dec- 10 Dec) itinerary will be as follow:
2-3 Dec: Kyoto
4 Dec: Day trip to Nara and go to Kobe
5 Dec: Kobe
6 Dec: Mount Fuji Ryokan
7 Dec: Fuji Q Highland
8 -10 Dec: Tokyo

Which pass should I get?
Is my itinerary ok? I worry about going to Mount Fuji so I was thinking of taking the Fuji Q roundtrip bus from Shinjuku, but it means I have to go Tokyo Shinjuku to take the bus (waste time).

Please advice~

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    Hello

Thank you for your message your itinerary looks great.

There are a couple of options for your trip. The first option would be to get the 7 day national Japan Rail Pass that would cover your whole trip. The second would be to get a regional JR Kansai Pass for two days, that would cover your journey from Kyoto to Nara and Kobe. You can find more information on that pass here https://www.japan-rail-pass.com/pass-regional/kansai/jr-kansai-area-pass. Then you can purchase a one way to from Shin-Kobe to Odawara and a one way ticket from Odawara to Tokyo. You can find prices for this tickets on this website www.hyperdia.com.

For Mt Fuji the best thing would be to get a train to Odawara which is the nearest shinkansen station to Mt Fuji. You would pass this on your trip to Tokyo from Kobe, then you don't waste time going to Tokyo and going back on yourself.

Hope that helps. Have a great trip.

Best regards

Japan Experience.