Japon
Have a question ?
Use our forum
Options

Travel from Narita - Chiba - Osaka - Kyoto - Tokya

Hi, I'll be in Japan for 9 days and would like to travel to the above places. Can I find out how do I get from Chiba to Osaka using the JR? Also how do I travel to get to Mt. Fuji or see the view of Mt. Fuji?

Can anyone also share itineraries as well if possible?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Hi NIQ_NIQUE

From Chiba you would need to travel to Tokyo then out to Shin-Osaka, this journey is covered by the Japan Rail Pass. You can see the train schedule on this website www.hyperdia.com.

You want to be sure you can access to the trains for free with a Japan Rail Pass :
    - In “search details”, unclick “Nozomi, Mizuho, Hayabusa Shinkansen” and “private railway”.
    - The search result will show you all the trains you can access with a Japan Rail Pass.

For Mt. Fuji, the nearest shinkansen station is Odawara. Again if you were traveling from Chiba you would need to travel into Tokyo first then out to Odawara. Odawara is between Tokyo and Osaka and on the same line.

With regards to itinerary, I would suggest 2 day in Kyoto, 1 days in Osaka, 1 day in Chiba, 1 day Hakone (Mt Fuji) and 4 days in Tokyo.

Hope that helps.

Best regards

Japan Experience