Have a question ?
Use our forum

what pass should I get?


I am traveling from Haneda to Narita and pretty much mostly in Tokyo - Shinjuku, Roppongi, Toyosu, Nihonbashi, Harajuku.... can't remember where else... maybe yokohama or koto (near Toyosu). I want to use the monorail and local buses/trains. I will be there for about 6-7 days. Which pass should I get? I have read about the JR East pass and the regular JR Pass and feel more confused than ever. Can someone please give me some advice.

Thank you.


Sign In or Register to comment.