I need help to clarify that I have understood the JR Sanyo-Sanin Area pass coverage correctly
It stipulated that we can get unlimited rides on Limited Express and Local trains (incl. Rapid and Special Rapid services) in the area shown.
Question: Does it cover non-JR Limited Express and Local trains (incl. Rapid and Special Rapid services) in the area shown? Or is it only JR trains and JR Buses?
Appreciate your help to confirm that this pass is covering the routes transportation cost listed below that I have search using Hyperdia.
1) Covering from Shirahama station to Shin-Osaka via Ltd. Express Kuroshio?
2) Covering from Shin-Osaka to Sannomiya via
2a) Rapid Service Train of JR Kobe Line (For Himeiji), or
2b) Special Rapid Service (For Aboshi) or
2c) Ltd. Express Super Hakuto (For Tottori)?
3) Covering travelling within Kobe via JR Kobe Line?
4) Covering from Okayama station to Great Seto Bridge via LTD. EXP SHIOKAZE or the Marine Liner for Takamatsu?
Is JR Seto-Ohashi Line the same as the Marine Liner for Takamatsu?
5) Covering from Kojima to Washuzan Daini Tenboudai via the Shimoden "Tokohai-go" bus?
Thank you in advance for your help. Really appreciated