Japon
Have a question ?
Use our forum

First trip to Japan

Good Morning,

I am looking for help on how I should get from the Airport to my hotel and then back to the Airport. I should be arriving at Handea airport on a Saturday at 1:45 local time and going to the Westin Tokyo Hotel. What would be the easiest way to get there? I have points that i can use for some shuttle and car services i just need to know which ones there are at the airport. I do intend on getting the JP Rail Pass for my stay. My return trip leaving on a Friday at departing at 5:57 at Narita i need the same information. I will be in Japan for two weeks. I have done my research on the JP Rail Pass but i still like to have the experts advice on the Rail Pass. One of things I am looking at is the difference in the Ordinary and Green JP Rail Pass. I also would like to get the Pocket WiFi. Most of my traveling will be in and around Tokyo or where i can get to by JP Rail Pass and walking. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated. Also any places you might suggest visiting I would gladly look into.

Comments