Hi all! I will be travelling in Hokkaido this June and I need some help in deciding if it is worth it to get a Hokkaido Rail pass, or if I should just buy individual tickets. Here are all my trips to be taken:
1) Chitose Airport to Sapporo (one way)
2) Sapporo to Asahikawa (one way)
3) Asahikawa to Sapporo (one way-to be taken on a separate day as no.2)
4) Sapporo to Otaru (both ways- one day trip)
5) Sapporo to Chitose Airport
The trips above will all be taken on a separate day, and I will be driving around Asahikawa-Furano- Biei area (which sits in the middle of my trip) so I don't know if it is worth it to get the 4 days flexible pass or is it worth it to get the pass at all. Please help!
I believe you have asked this previously, and nothing has changed.