I will arrive Tokyo on 22 Jul Narita airport and fly back to Melbourne on 29 Jul from Narita airport as well.
My iternery plan is 22-24 Tokyo and then 25-27 Osaka then back to Tokyo 28.
1. Is JR 7 days Pass worth for me?
2. Which area should I stay in Tokyo that make me easy to take the bullet train to Osaka?
3. From Osaka can I make a day trip to Kyoto?
4. For JR 7 days pass, should I activate at first day or second day which I will arrive at Narita airport at 4pm.?
5. For JR 7 days pass can I use it with N'EX' train?
6. Do I need to buy PASMO card?