Have a question ?
Use our forum

Shin-Kobe to Arashiyama (West Kyoto) Round Trip

May I know is there any JR Pass useful here?


  • Hi,

    You can use the Kansai Area pass or West Pass. Both these passes give access to nearby cities such as Osaka and Nara, and the West Pass allows you to travel all the way down to Fukuoka via Hiroshima and Miyajima.

    If you simply wish to go between Kobe and Kyoto to visit Arashiyama, then you can purchase a return ticket at the train station in Japan for roughly 6900 yen.

    Best regards,

    Japan Experience
Sign In or Register to comment.