Japon
Have a question ?
Use our forum
Options

Pasmo card

Can I check how many is the preload amount of Pasmo card when we purchase online through japan rail pass? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Hi,

The Pasmo Card is preloaded with 1,500 yen to use on transport, and there is a 500 yen deposit which you can claim back should you wish to return the card.

Best regards,

Japan Experience
  • Options
    When purchasing the Pasmo Card it gives me the option of purchasing 1 thru 10 cards. Does this mean if I selected 10 that I would be buying 10 different cards all with a 500 yen fee on them or would I be getting one card that contains the amount of 10 cards?
  • Options
    Hi,

This means you will be purchasing 10 separate cards. All our Pasmo cards come preloaded with the 500 yen obligatory deposit, and 1500 yen ready to use on transport.

Kind regards,

Japan Experience
  • Options
    we will have 16 days in Japan and want to buy JR pass. How much to travel the last leg of journey from Tokyo-Nagoya-Osaka? can I do this with a Pasmo card? Is it worth getting the 21 day pass for this? All ideas appreciated
  • Options
    Hi! If I'm going to buy the National JR Pass do I still need to purchase a PASMO card for my travels? I will be in Japan for 8 days, planning to buying a 7 day rail pass.