Japon
Have a question ?
Use our forum
Options

Order JR Green Pass

We are travelling to Japan next month from 28 January to 10 February 2016 and would like to purchase 7 Days Green Pass for 2 adults and 1 child.

1. Is the delivery by Fed-Ex free of charge or already included in the quote price eg. USD307 for adult?

2. My child is 11 years 7 months old when using the Pass in January 2016 (he only turn 12 in June 2016), so he still eligible for Child fares right?

3. Is Green Car available in the below shinkansen which we plan to take?

Narita Express to Tokyo station
Tokyo to Nagano
Nagano to Kairuzawa
Nagano to Toyama
Tokyo to Nagoya

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Hi Ching

The free FedEx shipping is offered when you order at least three 7 day-passes or two green passes or two 14 or 21 day-passes. You can find more information here: https://www.japan-rail-pass.com/price

As long as your child is 11 years old when the pass is issued, he/she will be eligible for a childs pass.

To find whether trains have a green car available all you need to do it use this website, put in the journey, date and time. In the results there is a seat fee section with a drop down menu, if there is a Green seat then there is a Green Car available on this train and journey.

Best regards

Japan Experience

• Options
    Hi, I just tried to order 2 Adults and 1 Child Green Pass from your website but there is a FedEx charge for $16 in the total cost to deliver to my home country "Malaysia". Isn't it suppose to be free FedEx shipping for ordering 3 Green Pass? Appreciate your advise again and i have aborted the ordering process. Thanks.
  • Options
    Hi, may i have your advise again on my queries why there is a FedEx delivery charge of $16 to Malaysia country when i making order for 3 Green Pass (2 Adults and 1 child)?

As per your advise and price details listed, there will be free FedEx shipping offered when order for at least 2 Green Pass. My order of 3 Green Pass for 2 adults and 1 child is cost at $768 ($307 x 2 + $154) but total check out amount was showing $784 ($768+$16). Appreciate your advise soonest possible. Great thanks!
  • Options
    Hello

Sorry we thought you were based in the US as you were using the US$ price. Unfortunately Malaysia is not free delivery.

If you look at the link above, delivery is only free for the following countries:
    - Australia
    - Austria
    - Belgium
    - Denmark
    - Germany
    - Greece
    - Ireland
    - Luxembourg
    - Netherlands
    - Portugal
    - Singapore
    - Spain