Japon
Have a question ?
Use our forum
Options

HELP !!! Do i need a 7day or 14day pass for my trip

Hi

Myself and two other friends are not sure if we need a 7 day pass or a 14 day pass. We are staying in Kyoto for the first half of are trip but traveling to various places as daytrips . For the remainder of are trip we will be in Tokyo,and the only place that we are going to is Fuji 5 lake . After this week will be in central Tokyo, We are not sure if it would be better just to use the local train system in Tokyo.

Please help your advice is needed.

This is what are trip looks like in Japan

week1
7th of May arrive
OSAKA to Kyoto Day1 (are hotel is in Kyoto)
Kyoto to Kobe and back to Kyoto
Kyoto to Hiroshima back to Kyoto
Kyoto to Tokyo

week 2
14th May depart to Tokyo (hotel in Shinjuku )
Fuji five lakes
Central Tokyo.

thank you sam

Comments

• Options
    A 14 day pass would not pay off for your plans. If you can do the round trip to Hiroshima and back, plus the one way trip to Tokyo within 7 days, then the 7 day pass makes sense. Also, while Kobe is a nice city, if you have not seen it yet I recommend instead you see Nara. The Todaiji Temple is a must see place and one you won't ever forget. The other sights also in Nara Park (Kofukuji Temple, Kasuga Shrine, Isuien+Yoshikien Gardens) are also well worth it. To see the Fuji 5 Lakes area you might also save money using the Odakyu Fuji Hakone Pass. There is also a 3 day Tokyo subway day pass for ¥1500 yen, and a ¥1000 yen bus to Narita from Tokyo Stn or Ginza if you're leaving Japan from there.
  • Options
    we where just talking about Nara today and you have sold it to us . thank you